WP-VR-View – WordPress Plugin
360 Image Demo Page
Check a Demo Page with examples of using the plugin to make 360 photospheres
360 Video Demo
Examples of 360 Video Player
You can find more information about the plugin here and check the Demo pages to see how the plugin works.
Github link to the plugin: https://github.com/tumanob/wp-vr-view
WordPress link to the plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-vr-view/
WordPress WP-VR-View Plugin for adding Photo Spheres and 360 videos to posts and pages
WP-VR-View is a plugin that allows you to display Photo Sphere images and 360 videos on WordPress pages, posts, etc. Website visitors will be able to navigate through your panoramas. Smartphone users can use Google cardboard to look at panoramas in the Virtual Reality.
- video – url to 360 video .mp4 file (required if you add video)
- img – url to photosphere image (required if you add photosphere)
- pimg – preview image URL
- width – in pixels or percent
- height – in pixels or percent
- stereo – value ‘true’ or ‘false’
- yaw – angle shift option. Values from -360 to 360
- hascontrols – value ‘true’ or ‘false’ – for video player to add controls buttons
format is [your shortcode here]
- vrview img=”URL for photosphere image”
- vrview video=”URL for 360 video .mp4 file”
- vrview video=”URL for 360 video .mp4 file” img=”URL for video preview image”
- vrview img=”URL for photosphere” pimg=”Optional URL preview photosphere photo for faster load”
- vrview img=”URL for photosphere” width=”500″ height=”300″] width=”500″ – set width to 500 pixels wide. if you want full/100% width you can use width=”100%”
- vrview img=”URL for photosphere” stereo=”true” stereo image – default value is false.
- Web – modern versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 11 and Edge
- Native – iOS 8 and higher, Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) and higher
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions or experience any issues with Wp-VR-View Plugin? Please use the contact forum or drop me an message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
= How can I create a panorama? = The easiest way to create a panorama would be using a mobile device. Please use any of panorama-shooting applications available.
= What library is used? =
= Image Specifications =
- VR View images can be stored as png, jpeg, or gif. We recommend using jpeg for a better compression.
- For maximum compatibility and performance, image dimensions should be the powers of two (e.g. 2048 or 4096).
- Mono images (default) should have the aspect ratio of 2:1 (e.g. 4096 x 2048).
- Stereo images should have the aspect ratio of 1:1 (e.g. 4096 x 4096).
= Additional information =
=Default width and height =
- width 640px – height – 360px
= Minimum image width =
- The image should be minimum 2048 px wide